Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Belly Fat - How to Lose it For Women

Fat Burning Exercises For Women:

All throughout high-school I was relatively thin. I could eat just about anyone and not worry about gaining weight. All of that changed once I reached my twenties. I had not changed my eating habits and it was starting to show with belly fat. I knew I had to do something so I began to run on a regular basis. Running really helped me lose weight but it was not efficient in the long-term because I became tired of it.

Unlike people who really enjoy running, it wasn't something I found fun to do. I in general did it as my main form of exercise. Now, I perceive what the qoute was. It was the type of food I was eating. I've learned that no matter what type of corporal activity you choose, it won't matter if you are eating the wrong food. So what are the wrong foods?

The wrong foods are too many carbohydrates from bread, cereal, rice, and baked goods like cake, pies, cookies, etc. The qoute with these types of carbs is that eating them in excess only causes us to gain more weight. When these carbs are not burned, they are stored as fat in our bodies. Can you think back to the foods you have eaten recently? The mean meal regularly consists of some type of bread or rice. If you add in sweetmeat such as cake, pie, or ice cream, you are involving a lot of carbs in one day. See how really it adds up?

One of the fastest ways to lose belly fat is by cutting back significantly on these carbs or even eliminating them all together. Replacing these processed foods with whole foods can help you slim down practically effortlessly. Any rehearsal you do will complement your healthy eating habit.

Good foods to eat consist of lean meats, fullness of fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, and fullness of water. You will stop feeling the carb bloat and food coma (feeling sleepy after a large meal of carbs) that occurs when eating bread or other processed food. Also be aware of what you drink. Sugar can be found in practically everything. You may not perceive that you are drinking so much sugar. Fancy coffees, soda, and fruit juice are the tasteless beverages that add to weight gain over time.

This new way of eating doesn't work for everybody and you should check with your physician beforehand. It's best to find a healthy eating plan and rehearsal schedule that works with your personality. Only you know what you will stick to and what will keep you motivated.


3 comments:

MoLangley said...

Very good tips for lose weight and you look amazing.

Newport Beach Weight loss

Unknown said...

I absolutely love Garcinia Cambogia! It suppresses your appetite. It also makes me not want to eat anything fatty or greasy! Absolutely wonderful product.I came to know about http://www.lookthinnertoday.com/ . It also gave me wonderful tips to lose weight.

Unknown said...

This blog is fully fabulous in all aspects. Rush Nutrition

Post a Comment